Well what can I say about the headline? Want to know what it takes to go full time online? Do you want to know how much money you can make full time online?
Well, as of today, I am full time online.
Like most people who are looking to earn full time making money on the net, they have a full time job and they work obscene hours to replace their J_O_B income with an online income.
Now from experience, generally this takes a while, you balance your career, you balance your family life, and you spend an hour or two every evening writing emails, updating blog posts, tweaking your squeeze page, setting up adswaps, chatting to fellow marketers, adding to your new product creation. It takes time.
So why am I Full Time IM from today? April 15th 2010? Well I parted company with my employer, for one reason or another.
So what do I do now?
1. Look for another J_O_B immediately?
2. Focus on finishing my first product I have had planned for a month or so? Promote via JV partners and go for it.
I know what I want to do and will do….
I am under no illusions to what I am going to have to do, but most importantly, it is a business and to be treated like one, no doubt about it. I have a plan , I am going to stick to it religiously and update you here as I go.
But if you were in my Position, what would you do? I am under no illusions, Internet marketing is a business, and I will go for it.
It is a bit scary, but I have 4 weeks to piece everything I have increase the list building and build the Sean Beardmore brand 🙂
I want to hear from you, if you are full time online , if you re part-time, what would you do?
- llustrated London News Archive Goes Online, At Launch Only …
- New Online Database: Health Games Research Information « ResourceShelf
- How Much Do Music Artists Earn Online? | Information Is Beautiful
- Headline Group Limited an Emerging Story | Fusion Investing and …
- Ubuntu business cards » Fabian Rodriguez
- Start A Shopping Site An Make Money Online | CqWen
- Commentary » Blog Archive » Realpolitik in Our Time
- Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Lindsey Graham: Hey, Let's Raise …
- Oh hey guys… | GOBham
- » Finding balance on the road :: Vagablogging :: Rolf Potts …
- Did GM Lose Money Again In Q1? | The Truth About Cars
- Freedom from the Income Tax | Tenth Amendment Center
- SLAM ONLINE | » Guest Blog: Chiney Ogwumike
- Online Trust and it's Antecedents | Dr Shock MD PhD
- End the Income Tax, Abolish the IRS! | Ron Paul .com
- Mad Money Friends | The Big Picture
- Product Girl Faves: The Best of Spring Beauty – Product Girl
- Analysis: Promoted Tweets = Real-Time Promotions + Reputation …
- Hey Mom…can I have this? | MomDot Mom Blog
- Product Purchase Review Wednesday! | Knickers: The lingerie blog